“I’m not a chef, I’m Italian”- David Rocco


Friday, December 27, 2013

Addio Italia


 
Well my friends, alas my two months in Italia are at an end…..for now. I catch my plane back home to NYC in a few hours. My time spent in Rome and Florence has really been a fantasy, a magical, wonderful experience that I won’t soon forget. I look forward to sharing my experiences with you in more depth. I am so sad to leave this beautiful country that I have considered my home these months. But, while I am sad to go, I have SO MANY exciting things coming up in 2014. I will be making some very special announcements over the next few months, I can’t wait to share this news with you all! I will be back in Italy sometime around September, so really, going back to NYC is just a long, LOOOOOOONG vacation before I come back home. Addio Italia, il mio tempo trascorso qui e stato davvero una benedizione.

No comments:

Post a Comment