“I’m not a chef, I’m Italian”- David Rocco


Friday, May 2, 2014

What do True Blood, Alice in Wonderland and The Beatles have in common? FOOD!!


Ciao a tutti! I apologize for not posting much, since launching my own business, things have been wonderfully busy and I thought I would fill you in.
Since launching "Magic & Pasta" in March, things have been going beautifully and I am so very grateful. I hosted my first official event, "A Venetian Carnevale Celebration" which was SOLD OUT! You can view pictures of the event here. I also co-hosted a "Saint Joseph's Day Feast" with Bar Eolo in Chelsea and even got some coverage for the event in Our Town!! And if that's not enough, I was the chef last week for a corporate event for DOLE Salads and this week I cooked for a wonderful event inspired by Michelangeo with Feast on Innovation. Needless to say, I am very happy with the way everything is going, which brings me to Magic & Pasta’s upcoming Summer Season in NYC.

From June-August 2014, Magic & Pasta Events is pleased to announce our upcoming Summer Season. Dinners will include "A True Blood Trailer Park Party on Saturday, June 28th",  "A Mad Hatter's Tea Party on Sunday, July 20th" and  "A Meet the Beatles Dinner on Friday, August 15th" (in honor of the 49th anniversary of their historic Shea Stadium Concert.) If you're an early bird, you can already purchase tickets for the True Blood and Mad Hatter's Tea Party (tickets for The Beatles Dinner on sale soon), but I was so excited about these dinners, I couldn't keep it to myself anymore and just had to let you all know! All of these dinners are held in a beautiful space in midtown Manhattan and are limited to 20 guests giving you a very personal and intimate feel.   
You can see the full menu for each event at the above links. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to e-mail me at magicandpasta@hotmail.com or comment on this post. I hope to see some of you soon!! Ciao ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment